We saw Baby today!!! The doctor says Baby looks healthy & right on track. Due date is still July 18th. It was so amazing to see our little one squiggling every which way. The tech commented that "this baby is very active!" Adam said "oh no!" After thinking about it a little bit, I figure that is a good thing. I'm not so sure how a laid back & quiet baby would fit into our family. If you have met our boys, there is no question why I would say such a thing! We are just so happy baby is healthy & we're officially 1/2 way to meeting our new little one.
5 month belly shot- yes, HUGE!!!

To celebrate getting to peek at Baby (& Adam being home early!!!), all four of us went to the park to play. It was a nice family afternoon. We don't get to do this too often during the week. We made the most of every minute!
climb Andrew climb!

our second little soccer star

so happy to be playing with Daddy!

Daddy time!

that's my boy!
1 comment:
Cute belly although I am still wanting to know what that baby has (or doesn't) between its legs. My due date with Tanner was July 19th.
Post a Comment