Happy Keester!!!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Nashville or bust!
We are headed to the annual Demirjian Easter egg hunt in Nashville, TN. Andrew is super excited to be going on an airplane, Joshua is looking forward to all of the special snacks Mom bought to keep him occupied (including Jelly Bellies!) while on the airplane, Adam is looking forward to a few days away from work, & I cannot wait to see all of the family we have not seen in nearly 2 years! No one on that side of the family has even met Joshua & Andrew was just barely walking the last time we were able to make the trip. I'm so thrilled to meet all my new little cousins and visit with all the oldies but goodies too! I am mostly packed, airplane bag is ready (that is key!) and now for the finishing touches... But before we go, we thought we should wish everyone a very
Happy Keester!!!
Happy Keester!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you serious? This has to be some sort of child abuse! I thought you were busy all the time, now I think you have way to much time on your hands! lol
Have a fun trip
Poor Andrew. Glad you had fun in Nashville!!
Post a Comment