Thursday, June 11, 2009
Lakeside Amusement Park
The boys & I headed to Lakeside with our Mommy group. We had such a great time! It was really the first time either of the boys had ridden "real" rides. I was not surprised to find out that Andrew is my thrill seeker and Joshua is content with the more simple pleasures in life. Funny how I already knew that! :)








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That exact motorcycle ride was at the carnival down the street a couple of months ago. Tyler and I went and he rode it about 15 times. He is a little thrill seeker too and was so upset when he wasn't allowed to ride the Zipper and the Gravitron. We will have to take a trip to Magic Mountain with them when they are older!
Do you see the girl giving googly eyes to Andrew? You better watch that!Pretty soon they'll be sharing milk!
Post a Comment