Joshua sporting his temporary cast

headed to get the "real" cast on this morning

awwww... looks swollen & painful (surprisingly not a lot of bruising)

Joshua showing his "booboo x-ray" right before he was casted

Joshua got to pick out the color of his cast- he's my little Rambo

happy in Daddy's arms :) Joshua did so well. I'm very proud of him. He sat so still & was very brave. (I'm sure the many drugs helped :)) Now for the no weight bearing... hmmm...
3 comments:
dude, what happened? What are you doing to your kids? =) Miss ya!
What the heck happened?? How long does he need to keep that on for and how the HECK are you going to keep him off of it??
We were over at a friend's house & the boys were playing football with their two girls (ages 3 & 4). They all went for a ball and Joshua landed wrong. I don't even think anyone landed on him. Doc says the spiral fracture broke his tibula in 5 places. He's very whiny but really has been a trooper through it all. We go back on the 16th to have it reevaluated. Maybe 2 more weeks after that. So far his pain level has kept him off of it altogether. Once that changes, I'm really going to have to get creative!
Post a Comment